Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Cute?

               

 

         This in my "if you shoot that picture, I'm going to kill you look."  It didn't work - he's not bleeding anywhere and he took another:

                            

Dufus posed nicely, however!  This is his favorite place to hang out.  He climbs in and sits there kinda like the Kilroy was Here guy.  From that position, he chatters at the dog, squawks at Andrea and eats oatmeal from my spoon. 

These pictures were taken after I had written my November Challenge entry.  It's a good thing, too.  When I looked at this, I didn't feel very grateful.  I'm only putting it in so you can see how mean Rob can be sometimes.  I mean - you all seem to think he's the perfect husband.  I wanted you to know there are some flaws.  HE thinks I look cute here.  What?!?  Are you kidding?  I think he needs glasses.  I'm glad he thinks I'm cute, though.  Makes my life ever so wonderful.  He treats me like a queen and I've never had that before.  It's really cool.  Maybe older-age love has more benefits than wild and crazy love. 

Okay now:   Please, please do not give Rob any glasses

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

>giggle< thanx for sharing the pics - that was so brave of you!

Anonymous said...

I think older age love is much wilder and crazier than young love. A lot of young kids take themselves so seriously!! Dufus is gorgeous!! Jeannette.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures are cute.  What a bird you've got there !

Anonymous said...

I love this entry!  I love the graphic ... the bird ... the pictures ... the comment about older-age love .... Thanks!!

Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was great! A most enjoyable laugh for the end of my evening...


Thanks for that.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Rob sounds like a gem.  I can see why you are such a happy gal !  tina

Anonymous said...

Aww, you are cute Penny.  And Rob sounds like a prince!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Hey, i'm with Rob....YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! And you wanna know what else i think? I think Rob is jealous of where the bird is sitting!! LOL!!
Love you so, lisa jo