Friday, August 26, 2005

Weekend Assignment #74

Weekend Assignment #74: Forget about the things you need -- Tell us about something you want. Preferably something useless and/or expensive. In other words: Toys! Something fun and/or sparkly and/or indulgent that you don't already have but wouldn't mind getting, if someone were offering.

Extra Credit: Do you really think getting that toy would make you happier?

HERE is what I want.  I don't need it, can live without it and want it sooooo bad!

I would be the happiest camper this side of heaven, I just know it.  Bubbles, here I come.  I think I'd quit work and turn myself into a prune.  Doesn't matter the weather, I love hot water. 

There's room for it in the yard outside our bedroom window.  We could make the window a door . . .

Would it really make me happy?  I'm already happy - it would be like the frosting on the cake.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! That looks GORGEOUS!  I love it!
Hugs,
xo
Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great deck.  We are hoping next year to add a summer screened in porch....operative word HOPE.  $$$$
Betty

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE soaking in a hot tub!  Good choice.  I want one too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like heaven to me!
Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh, how luxurious!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Hey, never thought about a deck and hot tub... sign me up for that tooooooo!  :-)
<<HUGS>>
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

This looks so inviting .... Your own little backyard oasis.  How nice !! Tina