Sunday, August 21, 2005

Celebration Survey

For J-Land's Anniversary from Vivian

 

Here are the questions:

1. The first one involves what you'd call this set of questions. 
Here's a list...pick the one you like best and make it the title of
your entry when you answer these questions in your journal:

AnniverSurvey
AnniversaryAdmissions
Anniversary Appraisal
Anniversary Assessment
Anniversary Audit
Anniversary Examination
Celebration Survey
Celebratory Census
Commemorative Confessions
Festival Feedback
Milestone Marker
Party Poll
Party Proclamations
Revel & Reveal
Second Celebration Confessions
Second-Year Survey
Special Day Disclosures

I chose Celebration Survey because J-Land is a daily celebration of life.

2. Are there any certain AOL Journals that you can't do without?  List a few of your favorites.

By the Way

Sometimes I Think

Ride Along with Me

Jottings from the Sticks

My Country Life

(sometimes) Photoblog

Adventures in Juggling

I could go on forever . . .

3. What is the best and worst things that happened during J-land year 2004-2005?

Best: we finally have our own place to live

Worst: I've had a lot of health problems.

4. What changes would you most like to see made to AOL Journals during the third year?

Easier uploading of pictures and graphic and a spell-checker

5. Has one of your favorite reads disappeared?  Who would you most like to see return to AOL J-land during the third year? Yes, she has left – I loved A Mum's Tale and wish she would come back.

6. What's the silliest/stupidest/most embarrassing mistake you've ever blogged and overlooked? I don't know – I probably overlooked it.

7. What's the newest journal you've discovered that you've put into your daily rotation? 
(Not necessarily the newest to J-land, but the newest to you.)

One Girl's Head Noise

Now, the rest of you, run on over to Vivian's place and post your answers, too!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A daily celebration of life."  

I couldn't have said it better myself.

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love your answers!  
Thanks for including me.  I love your journals also.  They are part of my daily reads.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a spell checker?!!!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Very cool idea!  I'll have to do it.  Your three are in my everyday reads... just can't get enough of you...  LOL  :-)
<<HUGS>>
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good fight - we started asking for a spell checker before AOL Journals was ever released. Something to work on in year 3.

wil