Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Anniversary Time

 I am so excited about actually becoming a part of J-Land's 2nd anniversary this year.  I chimed in sometime in September last year and missed the first one.  I have made so many new friends here and have read such great things.  I also love reading the ordinary things that happen in your lives. 

As all-agog as I am, I have yet to make my contributions of voice mail, photo, etc., to all the right places.  Vivian has the information on where to go to make this a special anniversary for all of us.  She can even tell you where to get a cool graphic like the one above to put in your journal.  Now that I've learned how to put them in, I'm going hog-wild with graphics.

See you all in the chat room on Sunday!

Blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!  We are glad you are here too! <<HUGS>>
~Miss O