Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Saturday Six

Here we go again . . .from Patrick's Place, the Saturday Six:

1. What is your current desktop picture?  What made you select it?  On my laptop, it's a fully bloomed rose bush - flowers only, with a couple of bees.  I took the picture myself and like it because of all the different colors on one bush.

2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before.  Knowing that it's free, would you go? No way!  My look is as updated as I want it to be and no one I don't know is going to mess with my hair.
3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at? My eyes

4. Take this quiz:  Which Bugs Bunny character are you?  I am Bugs Bunny herself.

5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole? laid back

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you? Yes, I credit my mom.  She never gave up on me, always ecouraged me.  When times were tough, she was my champion. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, a rose bush!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Great answers!  #3!!!  I try to avoid mirrors at ALL COSTS!  Yuck!  LOL
~Miss O