Monday, August 8, 2005

Monday Morning at work

My friend Lisa sent me some very cool graphics to put in my journal.  Now that I've learned about photobucket, I'll probably go nuts for a while.  I hope you'll all bear with me.  It's so neat to have so many friends here in J-Land.  I've been having so much fun.  I'm glad that I'll be here for the 2nd anniversry celebration.  It will be fun to see what everyone is doing even if I'm only on the periphery.

My son John is flying home from Scotland today and tomorrow Rob, Andrea and I are flying the short hop to Sacramento to see family.  Everything is nearly ready to go.  We got our plane tickets, airport parking and will get our boarding passes tonight - all on the wonderful Internet.  My brother-inlaw, Eddie, thinks the Internet is just "Big Brother" on a massive scale, so he's not to keen on using it.  I told him that Big Brother doesn't need him to sign on to get all the information he wants, so he might as well enjoy the convenience.  I surely do.

We're taking the laptop with us as we travel and will try to get online as often as possible.  I will probably go into withdrawals if I don't check in often.  I always have at least 1 computer running at all times.  Yes, of course I'm an addict.  Better than drugs, I always say.  Have a good week my friends, I'll be posting later if I get a chance.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addicted to the internet - better than drugs.....and definately cheaper!

Anonymous said...

The Internet.... the legal addiction.
LOL
~Julie

Anonymous said...

Internet is the only addiction I know, where you make friends, instead of lose them. Have a wonderful time.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Glad you like all the tags!! Be careful and enjoy yourself!!!!! I will miss you if you dont post. Love you, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....The internet.....hmmmm... can I buy a vowel???? ummm. this is gonna sound stupid cuz' I'm a new reader, but is your son John S??? The guy who does the AOL stuff and writes sci-fi on the side?? ( I'm a dummy about these connections, so please no one blast me.) To be honest, I started reading you cuz' you're a Penny too... we are pretty rare, as it turns out... but You are fascinating! Penny

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL graphics!!  Have a great trip!  That is so cool John got to go to Scotland!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have done well posting while you have been gone... but as you say, we must communicate, it's addictive!
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip, and be well!
Peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage