Saturday, December 17, 2005

Carolling Through J-Land

I've been watching this phenomenon grow and was at Natalie's journal this morning and decided to join in.

If you are so inclined, please make an entry in your journal called "Caroling Through J-Land" - name your favorite Christmas carol and go visit and comment in the carollers' journals.  Sounds like fun to me!  I'll leave a note for Natalie and I'll be on my way.

My favorite carol is the Carol of the Bells, followed closely by O Holy Night. 

Anyone care to sing along?

Blessings, Penny

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH carol of the bells is mine too. I have so many versions and on one cd I put all kinds of versions but I love transiberian orchestra and manhiem steam roller

Anonymous said...

O Holy Night is my favorite; singing along with you.

Merry Christmas!

betty

Anonymous said...

"Let  there be Peace" by either Vince Gill or Allyson Krouse is a long-time favorite.

Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me!

http://journals.aol.com/gullspirit/PerishTheThought/entries/2092

Anonymous said...

Merry merry, Penny!  My favorite is Jingle Bell Rock, but I have one more suiting for me over on my journal...

http://journals.aol.com/krspkrmmom/nooneshome/entries/496

Stop on by for some cookies!

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

Caroling thru J-Land
http://journals.aol.com/csandhollow/Mydayandthoughts/entries/2341

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Penny! Carolin' thru JLand~one of my favs is Little Drummer Boy~ Blessings, Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

Hi, Penny. Thanks for coming by the wish me a Happy Blog Day.  Much appricated. Now you know what a music junkie I am. I cannot pick just one song so I'm picking 3.
1. Blue Christmas by: Elvis Presley
2. Merry X-Mas by: John Lennon and Yoko Uno
3. All I want For Christmas is You by: Vince Vance and the Valient's.
Oh, and Austin asked me to leave his three favorites.
1. Jingle Bells
2. The little Drummer Boy
3. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
P.S. He sings all three of them.