Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Patrick's New Tuesday Two

Patrick's started a Tuesday meme.  Two questions, answer only one.  I chose B:

QUESTION B:
Do you feel your present age now?  In other words, do you feel that you are younger, older or right at your actual age emotionally and physically, and why?

This is the lesser of two evils.  Physically, I feel much older than my physical age of 56.  I've had a lot of illness the last year or so that has gotten me down.  Emotionally, however, I am still surprised when I pass a mirror and don't see the young girl who lives inside me.  My mind is active, playful and ready to go even if the body can't keep up.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mind is most important - keep that sharp :) The body is just ready for spare parts!
Peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you I look in the mirror and i see my mother,,,but emotionally i still feel like her little girl...I do not think I will ever grow up...Courtenay

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! older body but younger mind..
Gem :-)
I did an entry just for this :-)
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours/entries/901

Anonymous said...

I think I feel the same way.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Funny isn't it,  how children wear out the body but keep the mind young!
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

I feel much the same as you do!  Thanks for visiting my journal!  I am so glad you did and that I found yours!  I read "all about me" and wow!  You have lead a very interesting life.  If you do write that book - I want it!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

    I know that feeling, Penny.  We may age, but we never truly grow up. And thank goodness for that ....  Tina

Anonymous said...

:-)  I know what you mean...  I feel much the same way!  Maybe that's why we get along so well!
~Miss O