Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Morning Question

Krissy asks this morning about books.  If we wrote one, what would it be about?

I have at least two in mind.  The first, of course, would be about my experiences in Mexico with the children.  I have more than 5 years worth of weekly letters to refer to and just need to coordinate it all. 

The next book will be a helper to those considering missionary work.  It's not easy and often missionaries are unprepared for what they need.

Also, I would like to publish a collection of essays and short stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea about a missionary book - good choice!

Anonymous said...

Both the missionary books sound like a great idea.  They would be a real ministry.  I didn't know that missisionaries were often unprepared for what they really needed.  Interesting.  

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

Great idea!
I would like to write a curriculum book for preschool, there are few books out there that are complete with everything you need, most require supplumentation.  I would also like to write children's books.
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

Write about your experiences, ups, downs and stress after you have had op this week. Thinking and praying for you.
Take care.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Go for it, Penny.  I know it would be a great read.  Tina