Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Follow the Leaders

I haven't felt much like writing for a few days.  Been tummy sick or something - I've lost 16 lbs in 5 days.  I'm drinking plenty of water and eating soft stuff like hot cereal, so I guess I am surviving fairly well.  Just too tired to read your journals and make comments.  I'll "ketchup" soon, I promise.

I saw this morning that Charley at Courage had made a quiz for himself, although for some reason, I couldn't get into it.  Then I read Krissy's journal, and she said she got it from Judith, so I took her quiz and got a terrible score - 50% - sorry Krissy.  I thought I knew more about you.

So anyhow, I decided to follow the leaders and made my own quiz.  Run on over there, see how you do and then make one of your own.  It's interesting.

Here's the link:   http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050914113220-502529

Have a good day, my friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you are feeling much better soon.  (((((((hugs)))))))

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

70
~Julie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chat, thinking of you.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Thats alot of weight to lose in such a short time! Did you go to the doctor? I am sorry that you feel so poorly, my friend. love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Uh, gosh, a 40, hanging my head in shame, and I DO know you, lol.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I shoulda done better than I did  ( 40 )  ... =(     But, you know I luv ya !!  Tina

Anonymous said...

Penny, Take car of yourself... and if you don't feel up to it, let Rob do his thing!  Lots of love and hugs!
~Miss O