Friday, July 1, 2005

It's Happened

Boy! Am I glad we had that talk!  Thanks to joolsinwa, she's also got a cool book about how her body works.

We went shopping tonite to buy a barbecue grill for Monday's 4th-fest and little one ran to the restroom.  I was stolling around in the wallpaper section when she came up to me and said, "Mom! I have to tell you something important.Never guess what that was, huh?

Of course everything had to be a secret from daddy, who was with us.  UGH!  I am definitely not ready for this!  I'm too old to do this again.  She's my baby! 

Wow, do I feel ancient . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that book is amazingly wonderful , how it handles so much good information in a conservative,  gentle fashion,  you will live through this! LOL  think of it as reliving your youth!  LOL

~ Julie~ http://journals.aol.com/joolsinwa/randommusingsofmymind

Anonymous said...

OOO MY CAN REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER..SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD BLEED TO DEATH LOL..SHE TOLD ME DANG ITS NOT NORMAL TO BLEED LIKE THIS AND SHE WAS SURELY GONNA DIE LOL....AND YES WE DID HAVE THAT TALK BEFORE HAND ..GUESS SHE DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE THAT MUCH BIG DEAL...ALSO CHECK OUT THE HUBBY DRAMA IN MY LASTEST ENTRY

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your book in time, lol.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

She's growing up but will still need her mum.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

    The beginning of a whole new phase with your girl , or rather, young  woman !!  It happens too quickly, doesn't it ?   Tina