Friday, October 6, 2006

OK Krissy 5 Wierd Things About Me

Provide free mammograms!  It's day six!  Go give your double clicks!

Krissy tagged me to do this.  First off, I am definitely NOT wierd.  So get that thought out of your mind, okay?

1.  I still sleep on the first pillow my mom ever gave me. It has had to have new ticking a few dozen times and it's feathers are getting yellow and old.  I took a few extra from a pillow I took apart and let them live with my feathers.  I just don't sleep well without it. 

2.  I like the feel of my hair in my ear while sleeping or resting. I don't know why or when this started, but you'd think I would outgrow it sometime.

3.  I love my collection of dolls.  Each time I buy or receive a new one, it has to sleep at least one nite in our bed.

4.  I (we) have 19 birds and I let my favorite birds take food bits from my mouth.  Only 3 right now, LOL.

.. . . . and lastly, this from my adorable Rob:

5.  I can stay in bed for hours and hours (he said 10, but I don't think so) using my computer.  I write, play games, pay bills, play games, purchase a few things, play games, read journals and comment, play games, send off a few e-mails, play games, play games, play games . . .

See?  I told you I am definitely NOT wierd.

                       

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are too funny!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Okay Honey, only two of these are weird, LOL.  Why would you want hair in your ear?  That would tickle or itch, LOL.
Okay, the doll thing is a little funny also.  But it is very endearing!

The pillow thing is way too endearing, and not weird at all!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink
 

Anonymous said...

to funny

Anonymous said...

Don't sound weird to me.  A tad strange maybe but not wierd!  LOL

Kathy

Anonymous said...

dear Penny, lol!
that hair in the ear thingie is funny!
Gee Penny I can see getting friendly one night with a doll, but hey, those sharp beaked birds! Weren't you ever afriad that they would bite you when you fed them in teh beginning?... ouchcie!:):):)
very sweet Penny as you are!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my journal...your comment was so appreciated.  Love your journal...the layout is awesome.  Read your list...love the idea you still have the first pillow your Mom ever gave you...very sweet.  Great answers...hope you have a lovely weekend...saved your link and put you on my alerts too...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope your husband doesn't mind sleeping with dolls in the bed! LOL!!  You're not wierd- just precious!!!  Have a great weekend- God Bless!  Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Sorry Penny, but I also wanted to thank you for the incredible comment you left on my journal.  Thank God for using what might have been a very sad and tragic thing, and made it into something where even the angels rejoiced!!!  I have a similar story.  It's always amazing the way He touches hearts- and that just shows the power of prayer- even if it's years later when He answers!  Thank you Penny- God Bless!  Love Carolyn

Anonymous said...

No you are not weird, you are sentimental!!  :o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Not weird... beautiful!  Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous said...

I could stay in bed for hours on my computer...when you mentioned your hair tickling your ear, I thought about my kids....Nolan, my 5 year old, pulls my hair out of a bun everyday and smells it..then he plays with it....my daughter sophia would tickle my hair on her nose...it helped her sleep...and Gabby would play with my ears to fall asleep...my kids are weird..lol.....They have grown out of it but there was a time, with one kid on each side of me, when I would put them to sleep that I felt like a looney...lol
~Raven