Friday, September 22, 2006

IT'S YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!

My precious daughter . . . little did I know when you were born how our lives would be.  We loved each other, you loved/hated me and I gave up on you.  All that has come full circle in the past 15 years or so.  We love each other so much.  I would give my life for you. 

As you celebrate the 10th anniversary of your 29th birthday, I want to tell you publicly some things I have already said to you;

I am so proud of you - you have pushed on when others would quit.

You are a good mom and have not given up on your children even though you may have wanted to.

I am so happy you are attending school again - I did it late, as you remember and graduated from a two-year college with my tearful mom looking on.  I'm coming to your graduation . . .I hope I don't cry too much.

I'm going to see you on February 14, 2007- whatever it takes to get there.  I miss you so very much.

Although we've not always agreed, I am so very, very proud to be called your mom. 

                        I pray that your day is as fun-filled as it is for these guys:

                

I Love You, my daughter/friend

            Mom

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spoken from the heart of a true Mom!  God Bless you and your family!- Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I love the "10th anniversary of your 29th Birthday".  Makes you both sound so young!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

A beautiful tribute for your daughter Penny,  Happy Birthday Heather. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

:) I feel the same way about my daughter but you say it better than I can.

Betty

Anonymous said...

:) I feel the same way about my daughter but you say it better than I can.

Betty

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww beautiful!  

Happy Birthday Heather!

Much Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather...

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Such a warm hearted tribute to celebrate your daughter's birthday!  She's lucky to have such a wonderful mom/friend!  Hugs and blessings, Michelle

Anonymous said...

aww how beautiful! Heathers has an awfully special mom. Happy birthday and anniversary Heather.

angelrose

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

A beautiful letter to your daughter. Is she your firstborn? The stories you could tell!
So you are raising a second family after all these years... my, my Penny. This gets more and more interesting all the time. bless you! Bea

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... Happy Birthday, Heather! Your Momma Loves YOU!

http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER