Thursday, September 21, 2006

I did it! I copied my blogthing quiz

You Are From Neptune
You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.
You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.
You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.
What Planet Are You From? 
 
 

I don't know about being from Neptune, however. I'm certainly not psychic. But sometimes I can be "out there" - you know what I mean? I got this from my friend Kathy over at One Summer's Day  drop by to see her - she always has cool stuff in her journal.  Blessings, all - and don't forget the Vivi's.

         

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually we did better than poor Tammy.  It said she was from the planet Pluto, and as you know we just found out that Pluto isn't a planet anymore.  LOL

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny!

Don't understand this, but I loved your editorial on welcoming the prodigal J-Landers back!  I couldn't leave...I had just got started and wasn't even sure how to do this one at that time.  So going somewhere else was out of the question..I woulda got lost!!!! lol

Now I'm going to go cut and paste your 50 Questions into my journal and answer them.

Love Ya!
Darlene
http://journals.aol.com/djohn52/AgeingGracefullyWithAllTheHelpIC/

Anonymous said...

hi Penny! what a cool entry sweetie!:):)
have agreat weekend
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

thats really cool gonna have to ck that out. So your from neptune eh?lol

angelrose