Monday, February 6, 2006

Morning Dance

                  

Good Monday morning, everyone.  I am getting ready to go to the doctor and dentist and register Lupe in school here   The house is full of activity.  Andrea is getting ready for school, Lupe is coming with me and Kayla is complaining.  I took pictures of us to share with you today:

 

Lupe having Cheerios after she didn't like the oatmeal.

                 

Andrea loves to mug for the camera!

  Kayla was having none of it.

                       

Papa was getting a moment before I abandon him to the two girls.

  Really, this isn't what I am wearing to the dentist.

Good and bad news.  First, the bad . . . the price to fix my laptop was only for parts - double that for labor.  We decided not to do that.  Good . . . I ordered a new laptop that will be even better than before.  It might even arrive in time for Valentine's.  Cool, huh?

Have a blessed day!

                             Penny  

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your hair is getting so long! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I won't say "have fun" ... you're going to the dentist for crying out loud!  That is never fun.  I hope you have a "successful" visit!

Lori

Who I am… underneath it all:  http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
My Spiritual Journal:  http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal

Anonymous said...

What a happy family... so love the pictures... and papa, too! Hope the doctor and dentist visit went well. The girls are beautiful. You have a loving home to give them, no wonder they are sent to you, Penny. God Bless you always. and papa too! Bea

Anonymous said...

Ilove you Penny! You have so much joy and love in your news!
I'm so ahppy that the girls are doing so great!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny, you're such an
awesome mom and sweetie pie! we love you so!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Is Papa Hubby?  If so you have a nice lookin' guy!!  I like your little froggies!

Awwe, thanks for the "word".  That's so sweet.

Darlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny....
I loved all the pictures!!!
Pen

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny, I am new to your journal.  JloVorriere05 sent me the WORD that you had sent her.  
Your journal is wonderful and makes me feel happy to read it.  You sound like a wonderful person{mom} and Papa to. The kids are darling and very good pictures of them.  I pray that Angelica will be ok.  And I also pray for Krissy and John.
    My laptop broke down to......got to get new one  Hugs from MoodyMyke
                                                                               

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos of your family Penny, good luck with the dentist, it`s my turn on Monday...! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Great pics!  Dance With Your Heart...I love it!  The kids look so sweet!!  Good luck with your dentist appt.  ;o)  Michelle

Anonymous said...

The girls are beautiful, as are you!! I love the  pics. You look so happy. Congrats on the laptop!
LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

You will love your new laptop.  Mine is not much... basically it's good for typing and that's about it.  I'm just happy to have one though.  It will go on line but it very outdated.  Enjoyed the pictures of your teens.  Looks like a busy day and busy household full of fun.  Oh I do dread the dentist.  Starting my new job Monday and so happy to say goodbye to cleaning forever...well, except my own home, which should be more fun now. Hugs,
Lisa