Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Today's the Day

This is the day the voting starts for the VIVI Awards.  I spent hours and hours reading your journals.  You guys are so cool!  I don't know who will win.  I had such a hard time picking

just one journal on some categories.  There is so much talent here in J-Land!  We are blessed to have a chance to give honor to our peers. 

Truth is, I still feel like the new kid on the block although my journal is more than a year old.  I have learned so much from all of you.  You have all week to read and vote for the journals of your choice. Now, do I care if you vote for me?  Well, of course I do!  I do have an ego after all, but just being nominated is such an honor for me.  I put the logo in my me-space with pride. 

For those of you were nominated,

                     CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Be blessed today,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting isn't it?  A little bird whispered in my ear that you might have got a vote or two!!! lol  Good luck.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family/

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Penny!!!  And a huge congratulations to you too!!  

I love the graphic with your name exploding.  Very cool!

I've been reading some of the entries too, and I totally agree with you! - the talent is awesome!  

sending you my love!  

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dahlin'!!  LOVE the graphic!

andi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nomination!!
I am going to go visit this carnivAOL you are talking about in your previous entry.
***Monica

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nomination! Great to hear!
Peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

Get your red dress ready Penny, lol.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Penny}}}}}

Congratulations on your nomination! Isn't J-Land just the most wonderful and wonderous place! Even though it's barely two years  old, I can't imagine life without this fantastic community!

VIVIan