Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Home

Well, the days passed and the surgery is over.  It didn't happen the way I thought.  I had too much pain and had to go to the ER.  They admitted me, put me on antibiotics and did the surgery a day early.  I spent 2 nights in the hospital and came home this evening.

I'm in pain, but it wasn't as bad as my head projected it would be and I'm safe and warm in my own bed.  The hospital is not a place to get any rest.  Here I will be papmered by Rob and Andrea and no one will be poking me with any needles. Needles are not my friend.

I'll probably get back to the journal in a day or so when I can sit long enough.  Thanks to all for the prayers and e-mails. 

Blessings,  Penny

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest up and feel better, and ....Enjoy being pampered !!  You deserve it !!  Tina

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sooooooo glad you are home in your own bed with your loved ones!!!!!  Glad you got that darn ol' gall bladder out, too!!!!  Feel better soon and take good care of yourself!!! Love you much!!!!!!!! xox

Anonymous said...

Hospitals aren't the place to go to rest!  I'm glad you're home in a warm bed and have loving attendents to watch over you.  Keeping you in my prayers.

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

I`m so pleased you`ve had your surgery and are recovering.  I also had my arm operation yesterday so I can sypathise with you. I too am staying away from my journal though I will probably read some others.  Do take care of yourself.   Blessings Sandra x    {{{{{{}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

I lost my link to your journal and missed this whole event.  Glad you are home safe and snug in your own bed!