Wednesday, February 23, 2005

10 Things . . .

From By the Way  here are 10 things I have done that you probably haven't:

1.  Been married 5 times.

2.  Cared for over 350 children in a span of 12 years.

3.  Spent 15 years living in a foreign country as a missionary.

4.  Been attacked by a duck . . . .

5.  Completed 5 of 7 days of Iowa's RAGBRAI bike ride

6.  Delivered a baby in my home ( 13 yr old mom - 10 lb baby!)

7.  Got carded when I was 22 - dancing as a go-go girl in New Mexico

8.  Drove through the wall of a cemetery (let's not talk about that!)

9.  Preached in a foregn language(Spanish) weekly for two years.

10.  Counseled teens for 12 years

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right!  I haven't even come close to doing any of those 10 things!
This was very interesting!! Thanks for sharing!
Micheyle
http://journals.aol.com/mommysquiettime/RedFlannelPajamas

Anonymous said...

Go-go girl?!?!!? Yeah, I definitely don't remember THAT. Although I was young at the time.

Anonymous said...

I did have an attack goose, attack me, but it wasn't a duck!  A go-go girl?  I would have loved that back when I could shake, rattle and roll without hurting myself.

Anonymous said...

You are one COOL mom!  http://journals.aol.com/pixiedustnme/Inmyopinion/entries/774

Anonymous said...

WOW!  Great things you have done!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool...my son was attacked by a duck when he was two I had the dickens of a time getting the darn thing off him..his diaper was sacrificed.  Great list...Sandi

Anonymous said...

Wow!  What a resume! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Your right I haven`t ! LOL.  It sounds so funny, being attacked by a duck, but I`m sure it wasn`t at the time ! ;-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

This is soooo awesome!  Your list is better than mine! LOL  Your family must be so proud of you!! xox

Anonymous said...

Gotta say, haven't done any of those <LOL> What an interesting list!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind