Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday morning six

This from Patrick's Place:

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey?  I cook a big turkey.  Leftovers can last several day - maybe until the first of the week.  Then I want Mexican food.

2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair

Since I'm talkative, the checkout line would serve me well, unless of course all the others were too ticked to talk!


3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?  Laptop computer - no explanation- expensive toy, but I want it


4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software?  An easier way to put my pictures in.  I don't like the way they look from you've got pictures and I'm still working on hometown.

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?  A Christmas Carol (the old one) and It's a Wonderful Life.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from
Tara:  What is your favorite classic 80's video game?  Oops!  I can't remember that far back!  Was it Pac Man?  I didn't play much then.  Had a golf game on my computer in the late 80's.  Graphics we state of the art for the time . . .

No comments: