Tuesday, November 16, 2004

OUCH!

The cast came off today!  I was so excited about it.  I wanted to free my wrist for the bath, for dishes, for lotion and to drive.  I had to feel better out of confinement. 

WRONG!! :(

It only hurt this much right after I broke it (pout!) and now my hand must weigh 50 lbs if it's an ounce (pout, pout).  The doc ordered a brace which I hoped I wouldn't need, but is now saving my sanity. Man!  It's tough getting older! 

I broke my other wrist at the tender age of 12 and was totally healed and out of the cast in like, 4 weeks.  What's up with that?

Anyway, all else is fine here.  My daughter doesn't want to study, my hubby is still sick and now our room-mate is sick, too.  We have beautiful sunny California weather but no one besides me wants to enjoy it. 

Enough complaining,  It could be worse.  We could have snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, age slows down the healing process....lol.  I think you were just expecting too much a little too soon...been there, done that!  

Hugs, Trina

Anonymous said...

Sorry the wrist hurts so bad. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink