Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grrrrrrrrr!

I just made an entry :(  Lost it when I put it on spell check,  My hard drive is dying as I write.  I'm trying to find a place to put my music until the new one is in.  I just talked to Dell yesterday and the new CD drive, hard drive and power cable are here already.  Just have to wait for the technician to help me through the process.  I can't add pictures or graphics right now, because every time I try, the computer shuts down, reboots and tells me my hard drives are failing and to backup now.  Sill, I have it on now and am able to read my mail.  Fortunately, my mail and stuff will be here when the new drive has been installed and I have reinstalled AOL. 

I love you guys and as always you are in my thoughts and prayers.   Be blessed, Penny

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrr.  That is frustrating, but all will be well soon enough!

Anonymous said...

I hope the transition is an easy one and things are reinstalled and working right soon. I can so relate to computer problems.
You are in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

My computer is still in the hospital.  It should be discharged Friday.  I have a bunch of pictures from the 4th of July, etc but am afraid to download them into this rickety old lap top.  So I'll be glad to have my computer back.  Remember how uncomplicated things were before we had computers? Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope the problem is taken care of soonl. I'd hate to have to go through that.... it would be so frustrating. I'll likely be needing a new computer soon as mine is near five years old. It seems to be slowing down. Next week we're switching to TimeWarner Cable (cost was better than Direct), so I don't know how the transition will affect the computer, except I've heard my computer should run faster. We'll see. I've been thinking about you too, and glad you posted. Hope all else is well, and I'll wait for your updates. Have a good week.Bea

Anonymous said...

We have had some computer problems here as well. I do hope that you get it all worked out soon! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you get it all fixed up soon!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hope you are able to get it all installed soon.  Take care!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is installed promptly, Penny.

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

ugh, I hate pc problems.  Hope you are up and running again soon.  It will be like brand new.  Hugs n Love, Chris

Anonymous said...

I understand Grrrr

As Always

Peace