Thursday, January 11, 2007

Weekend Assignment # 147 WARNING!

For this week's Weekend Assignment #147  John asked us to make a warning sign and for extra credit, he asks us to tell him if we have ever ignored a warning sign we should have paid attention to.  Here is what I've done.

              

Warning signs I have ignored:  when my son was two, he started reading on his own, swimming on his own and by five years old, he was telling us thing he read in the encyclopedia - would have been best if I had paid attention - look what he is up to now!

                           bye for now,  Penny

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be proud.  Not many wanna be writers actually have books published.

I was too busy at 2 - 5 years old playing.  Reading would have seriously cut into my play (making mud pies, playing with my pebbles doll) time.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))I will have to try this one out.If I dont get cought up doing something else.getting ready for my brother and His family comming home from London on March,they will be here for a year.Have a niceweekend

Anonymous said...

Love your warning sign.  Well done to your son!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I made a sign warning against using a mobile in the car. I know it's January 11th, but happy new year :-)

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

I think we all have ignored waring signs now and then.  I like yours...and believe we all have had the feeling our brains may explode.

Anonymous said...

very nice sign. Me ignore something never, LOL.

Anonymous said...

lol, very cute!  :)
Penny

Anonymous said...

Very cute... came by way of Scalzi!  Love it!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Lol..I love this graphic you've made. Very funny...lol!!

I just wanted to say thank you for the comment you left for me in my journal today. It means soooo much to me!!!

I'm over the moon right now. Need to come back down to earth..lol!

*hugs*

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I like this sign!  I think I need to post it on my computer, because it makes my brain explode more than anyone or anything else. Came by way of Natalie. :) De