Saturday, January 27, 2007

I know there are just 24 hours in a day, but I am truly stumped. I cannot figure out what day it is.

I think it was ThursdayBlushy 2I got up between 7 and 7:30 am. Not my best day, but I sorted out some stuff that was on my closet floor. We also went to get some food and came back home. I went to bed, but couldn't sleep - finally fell asleep last night at around 11 or 11:30 pm.

I've slept all day today.Woke up, fell asleep sitting up, went back to bed and have stayed there until now. I think I will go back to bed soon. Andrea and Lupe have been in bed all day - they have the flu. I hope they haven't given it to me.

So . . . back to the 24 hour thing. The scientists and astronomers have figured it out over the centuries . . . that's how long it takes the earth to turn on its axis. Okay, I get it.; Only my days are screwed up. I had 41 hours awake . . . and approximately 19 hours sleeping. When did my day start and end?

This is all so confusing to me. Please don't try to explain. I don't want to hear it. I just want to sleep. Just remember . . . I haven't left you . . . just having trouble figuring out what day it is. During my 41-hour day I prayed a lot - if you had a request anywhere, you were in my prayers. Can't write much more. I am falling asleep . . .







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

please try and sleep:) your body heals when you sleep. Last week i took a sick day and so did DH and we slept all day long got up at 730 and went back to bed at 9 slept all night long. We both felt much better. We were just wore out. I do hope you don't get the flu

Deb

Anonymous said...

Did you check your temp? I once had the flu and didn't even realize it because I was taking care of my daughter, who had it. As far as the day, just stick your cursor down there on the right bottom corner, lol, and it will tell you!

Feel better!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you slept and slept good.

Anonymous said...

I hope you rest and feel better soon.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Just sleep and rest... it doesn't matter what day it is when you are sick. bea

Anonymous said...

HI Penny- I hope you're not commingdown with the flu too.  I've had days where it's hard to get up and around too- but it always leaves me feeling totally wasteful and dazed.  Hope you're feeling better when you get your days and nights back in order!  God Bless!  Love Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better by now...have a great week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow.  I don't have a problem with my sleeping patterns but my wife and daughter do.  They get their patterns totally reverssed at times:  up all night and sleep during the day.  Sometimes they go 2 days and a night with little or no sleep.  i don't understand it.