Friday, January 6, 2006

We've been tagged again!

Our "friends" over at Perish the Thought have tagged us again to tell 5 things that drive us crazy. There are probably more than 5, but I can't get Rob to participate more than this one:

1.  It drives me crazy when someone bothers me during my football games.  Tell me later . . . bleed later . . . leave my game alone!

Now mine:

2.  The idiot who races down the freeway, rides right up to my bumper, flashes his brights to have me move over when there's no room, then finds a way around only to pull in front of me and slow down.  You know this one.  Their relatives are in every state and country.  UGH!!

3.  I go nuts when someone comes into my room, stands two inches from my sleeping face and says "Hey, are you asleep?" I can never get back to sleep again.

4.  This one is about my beloved.  He's out there watching his football games and I climb into the sack, turn on my lights and TV and try to relax.  In he comes, footballed-out after 3 bowl games in one day . . ."Could you turn the lights down?  What are you watching? Can we watch something else?"  I love you, Rob, but it's time for me to OD on my stuff!

5.  The lady in her luxury car who can never pay her bill on time who parks in the fire lane to come in and complain about the late charges, gets ticked off at me because I tell her she can't park there and then begs to pay just $40 on her $350 bill.  We aren't the credit card company, lady!

There.  I've griped all I can without getting grouchy or bitter.  Thanks for the tag, Gull.  I don't know who has or has not done this.  I feel like I'm kind of out of the loop lately. 

Here's my suggestion:  If you haven't been tagged, please tag yourself and link back here to let me know you did it.  I know, it's the chicken way out, but geez, I'm lazy!

Love you all!  Penny with a little help from Rob

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are great!  I think you should begin (or create) a journal for the two of you.

I can't find it now, but the tag you did together before Christmas was one of the funniest I've read!

By the way, Penny -- you know there are STILL those all-star footballs games to be played, right?



Anonymous said...

Hi Penny!!  Loved these!!  I hate when someone wakes me up when I'm sleeping too.  Hope you have a great weekend.  
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am loving reading these lists that people are doing.  It is bringing out the anxious side in all of us!

hehe!

Lori
Who I am… underneath it all:  http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
My Spiritual Journal:  http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal


Anonymous said...

Hi. Penny,
Sorry I forgot to tell you that I changed my s.n. and deleted my old blog.  Here's the new one's. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny!
http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

I agree with some of your tags! Thought I'd drop in & wish you a nice weekend.
God Bless,
Sugar
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYLIFE/