Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday Six

Here's the Saturday Six from Patrick

1. Do you do a yearly "spring cleaning" in your home?  If so, have you done this year's version, yet?  Yes, we do.  This years version is currently in process!

2. Have you ever been blindfolded and asked to identify which of two drinks is Pepsi or Coke?  If you haven't, do you think you could tell the difference?  No one has ever blindforlded me, but I could DEFINITELY tell the difference.

3. You find out that you're going to have a child:  what baby names will you choose?  Robin, Jeremiah, Joshua, Alexis, Angel, Naomi

4. You must become one of the Brady Bunch kids for a single day:  which one would you choose to become and why?  I'd become Jan because that's the only name I can remember

5. Where are you going for summer vacation this year? No where . . .we spent the money on immigration for our daughter

6. What is the most religious thing you do on a day-to-day basis I pray many times a day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the pepsi coke thing once, I picked coke all five times the guy made me try it!!! He was MAD!!!!LOL  he kept feeding me crackers and tasting over and over I picked Coke everytime! Finally he just waved me away, like go go get away! LOL  I love my Coke!!!!
Julie~ http://journals.aol.com/joolsinwa/randommusingsofmymind

Anonymous said...

I like your baby names!  My favorite are Anna and Christian. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Afraid my spring cleaning days are over. Used to love that extra fresh feel to the house. I am working on hubby though - telling him it's good occupational therapy. He hasn't taken the bait yet, but I live in hope. Keep laughing.
Sylvia x