Sunday, May 22, 2005

Saturday Six on Sunday . . .

1. What is the last product orservice you tried just because you saw a commercial that impressed oramused you about the product?  Did you like the product or serviceafter you tried it?  Went to Quizno's after we saw the baby that says, "When my molars grow in, I'm all over this.  Grrooowl"  Truth be said, the sandwich was pretty good.

2. How old is the oldest photograph in your home?  Are you in it? The oldest photograph in our home is that of my grandfather's grandmother - I'll venture to guess it's more than 150 years old . . .nope - I'm not in it.

3. What is the most supernatural event you have experienced?  Didyou feel there was a specific reason that it happened to you? Bout 10 years ago, I had a dream that so impressed me, I shared it with other people.  It was about a place and a gathering of people.  5 years ago, I found myself in that place and gathering with those people.  Down to the color of the buildings, it was the same.  Why did this happen to me?  I won't hazard a guess, but it felt like a small gift from God.

4. Do you usually consider the glass half-empty or half-full? Always half-full.  And there's more where that came from.

5. What part or parts of your body do you shave regularly?  None

6. What day is typically your busiest of the week?  What day areyou usually the happiest?  What day are you usually the saddest? Usually Tuesday is the busiest because we turn in Andrea's schoolwork on Wednesday.  I have to get the log all filled out and ready to go, plus make sure all her papers are corrected.  I'm happiest on Sunday and probably saddest on Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mondays are the pits, huh? We have a brand new Quizno's in town and they had delicious broccoli and cheese soup and subs BUT the service was atrocious. The girl wouldnt even speak. Rude. Did you have deja vu when you went to that place that you had seen in your dream? How strange but cool! Love you, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Although I had to read number 5. twice...I would die if I didn't shave. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good answer for no. 4! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Very much enjoyed reading your answers xx

Anonymous said...

I liked your answers!  Wow, that IS an old photograph!  I like your glass half-full answer! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts