Sunday, March 6, 2005

Obsessed

So I go to Pogo to play games and they have a new one called Lottso!  I check it out and get obsessed.  I mean totally obsessed. It's nothing special, just a lottery kind of game that you play in groups.  But there it is . . . I keep going back to it. 

Gone for the moment is the day when solitare rules me, or gin or cribbage.  And you practically have to fight to get in a room.  I'm not the only one obsessed with the game, that's for sure.  At each age group, they have all these rooms filled with 20 people playing Lottso!  I know I've gone off the deep end.

I did get off my butt to clean the house and wash a few clothes today, but wandered back in here a little while ago . . .justified.  NOW I can play!  I made a birthday dessert for Hank, tortilla soup for the man I love and cleaned the bird cages as well.  The letter for the ministry is written and sent and I am ready to obsess again. 

Am I the only one?  Or is someone else out there secretly obsessed with a game on the computer?  Come on . . .you know you want to tell.  I'll keep your secret  . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check it out. I like Boxer Jams game Strike a Match. I play it often. Tortilla soup sounds great! Is it hard to make? Robin

Anonymous said...

Yep... Lottso is my current obsession <LOL> But, before I can play Lottso, I have to have all of my regular pogo badges for the week, cause I'm obsessed with that too <eg>... And, the worst part is that I PAY an extra $20 a year to belong to Club Pogo so that they can torture me!!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

I know!  I keep going back.  I should be finishing Panda Poker - only 19 more levels til i'm finished - LMAO - but those balls just keep sucking me back in.  Why oh WHY!

Anonymous said...

I`m afraid so ...... everything has to take a backseat so I can play Bookworm.  I can`t leave it alone even to get another coffee !   LOL   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

I get hooked on games ALL THE TIME!  I play Yahoo games a lot.  My favorite is Literati, which is Yahoo's version of Scrabble. :-)
Have fun playing!
Micheyle
http://journals.aol.com/mommysquiettime/RedFlannelPajamas