Thursday, March 24, 2005

Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt

Krissy asked us to just take a picture of anything this week.  But the one caveat was that it not be from our files, but new.  Since I couldn't cheat this time and since I've been pretty much confined to my bed because of my back, I took what was close to me. Hank brought us an Easter Lily, which I've put just above me on a dresser.  I love the trumpet look of the flower. It's really precious.

Many thanks to all of you who wrote to help me with this!  It took 3 tries, but I think this one works.  The second one was HUGE!  I somehow sized it the wrong way.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a stunning bloom. I do hope it is scented as well. Sorry to hear about your back, I suffer with mine as well and know how painful they can be.  Great choice of picture and lol about the cheating.

Anonymous said...

The flower looks as though it is made of wax and brushed with silk. Lovely. Hope your back improves soon.
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

LOL! I think you take the photo back off and then edit it and put it back on. See if that helps. But hey, it's a lovely lily! :) ~V

Anonymous said...

Your Lily is Beautiful!

Hope you get better soon,
Holly

Anonymous said...

    Hope your back is feeling better.  The pic of the Easter lily is lovely ... Don't they just scream "SPRING !! " ??  That's why I love 'em.  Tina

Anonymous said...

Lilies are my favourite flower.  They are so beautiful.  The photo is lovely Penny. Have a great Easter :-)   Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lily!

Anonymous said...

That IS a beautiful photo of the Easter Lily.  Lastnight I bought a wrist corsage for myself for Easter of a lovely orchid.  I'm going to wear it this week or just stare at it a lot.  Can't decide which... I missed church because we are switching and forgot to check service times.  We hope to get it going and try out our new church this coming week.  Say a prayer for us that God will lead us in all of this.  I didn't like our last church at all.  Too big.  Too clicky.  Just not right somehow.  
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, absolutely perfect

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love lilies Penny.  They are the perfect flowers.  Beautiful. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

This is Beautiful!
Great Choice!
Kate