Monday, March 28, 2005

From Dawn's Journal - 20 Questions

1. What is your least favorite thing to do and so you put off doing it?   Getting out of bed in the morning.

2. Are there any celebrities you wish would just disappear from tv or movies? Jerry Springer and others of his ilk.
3. Are there any things people would be surpised to know about you? Not much anymore!  I'm pretty open about my life.
4. Do you feel men and women have misconceptions about each other that should be cleared up and if so what are they?  I don't honestly know.  We seem to be more alike than different when you get to the bottom of things.
5. If you changed jobs now what's one job you would not want to have?  I wouldn't ever want to work in a bar again.
6. Has your life turned out the way you expected? Not at all.  It's been waaaay different, but it's a very good life.
7. What fellow blogger do you feel you have the most in common with?  Well, now, I see commonalities in a lot of them . . . my son John got me started here, but we have very different lives.  I have come to identify with a lot of people - afraid if I listed them, I might leave someone important out.
8. Is there any television show you watch that people hate watching with you?  Trauma: Life in the ER and Babies: Special Delivery
9. Is there anything you want people to know about you? What?  And let them know who I really am?
10. Is there anything you were afraid of that you're not afraid of anymore?  Being lonely
11. Is there any fears you wish you could get over?   Spiders!  Creepy flying things! 
12. Where did your first kiss take place? About a block from school - by a tree.
13. Do you ever daydream? All the time.  It's sort of a "what if" game I play with myself.  Very entertaining.
14. What were you like as a child? Skinny, smart, geeky-looking and spoiled.
15. How would you describe your clothing style? Early thrift shop

16. Where's the one placeyou always feel happy? At home with family
17. If you were reincarnated what do you want to come back as? Me
18. Is there anything you've done that you wish you could take back? More than I can count, but those things make me who I am today.
19. What was your most horrific nightmare about? Murdering my ex, cutting him up in pieces and stuffing his parts unde the floorboards of the house . . .

20. Do you agree with Scott Peterson recieving the death penalty? What does it matter?  He'll probably die of old age waiting to die . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work.  I am so thrilled when I read that people actully do these.  Anyway,I agree with you on Peterson.  I say he should be punished more seriously as well.  I hope that one of those convicts he's playing basketball with decide they want to Um..."pick a china pattern" with him.  He deserves that kind of suffering but then again Peterson did want to party,have other women and all that and he doesn't get to in jail!    Then again I'm for bringing back torture as a form of punishment.  Maybe that's wrong but isn't killing an innocent woman and child wrong as well?  Thanks for playing! :) -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

My first kiss was by a tree as well :-).  I was thinking, too, that I used to fear being lonely and now I LOVE being by myself.  My, how I have grown.  Life is different than it used to be!  I never thought my life would turn out to be the way it has either.  Interesting read, honey!! xox

Anonymous said...

Very interesting answers! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink