Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lazy Sunday

                                  

                                Uhhm . . . aih wuz jes' fweepun'

That's what I was thinking every time I woke up today.  Rob has a cold and I couldn't move when I woke up.  I took my morning medications, hoping that a little nap more would help me stretch out and be able to get up.   It didn't help.  Feelin' sorry for me yet?  Me either.

I just haven't gotten up at all today.  Andrea made me lunch after she came home from church.  I mostly slept, got on the puter - which is so sick and slow now - sorta like me.  Well I am blessed to be able to fix that problem:

                     mine is a laptop and will be shipped in a few days!

I plan to wake up in the morning with a smile on my face, the sun in my eyes. ready to give praises to the Lord, and with less pain in my body. 

There are so many people in J-Land that are in major pain, cancer, other perilous diseases, and family problems that we all need to bless them in one way or other especially to lift them up in prayer.  I'm going to journal-hop this week to find just one journaler that needs attention.  LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU,

               

 ps:  let me know if you find another journaler to bless.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny - I agree, so many with problems of various types.  Each time I read and post that I will pray, as soon as I log off I make it a point to do it then.  To one end, I know God knows the sincerity of my request, but I grew up with old school where prayer was more than a few sentences.  At the end of the day though, I'm hoping God knows my heart and will hear my cry and answer a prayer for that person.  "Hear my cry O' Lord, attend unto my prayer...." I think that is in Galations and was a song we sang quite often in my youth.  LOL, dating myself here!  Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))I hope your feeling better today.My boyfriend bought me a LapTop for christmas and I have internet access,COmcast plus cabel.I am spoild.But,i do know what you mean everyone is having alot of problems,even myself,but,there are more people worse off than I am.Have a nice evneing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for journal hopping into my journal. Our age difference does not matter. I often write about our life. It is strange to some people. We usually have a house full of marines and I make quilts for all of them! I am always trying to keep on top of what the V.A. has going on since it is now a big part of our lives. Who knew that one day I would go bed as a marine wife and the next day I would go bed married to a disabled veteran? Life is odd. Please stop by anytime!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Feel better!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel lots better tomorrow...Take care now,
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Dearest Penny,
what an endearing entry! thank you! I hope your weekend is tops!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny- I haven't been able to be on all week- due to some major happenings around here and being without phone service all week- let's just say that God has once again delivered me and my family, and other famiies in our neck of the woods from major disaster!  Anyways, I was hoping that you were feeling better now, but I am still holding you up in prayer.  After this week, I know we can trust God in ALL circumstances, whether they are what we want or not.  God Bless you Penny, love Carolyn :)