Monday, April 23, 2007

Your Basic Phil the Thrill . . . NOT!!

                 
I went to visit my friend Phil and found this meme there.  I believe it was an e-mail thing that he posted.  I don't remember if I answered this one or not.  My computer and I are having serious problems, so this is easier for today. 

Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends.

What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire entry and paste it onto a new entry that you'll post. Change all the answers so they apply to you, then post this in a new entry so you can be ridiculed by everyone you know. LOL The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning?  8:45 am
2. Diamonds or Pearls?  Diamonds, if I have to choose
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
4. What is your favorite TV show?  CSI, eXtreme Home Makeover, Nature shows
5. What did you have for breakfast? Cereal
6. What is your middle name? none
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese, Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike?  Beef tongue, brains, Habanero chiles, etc.
9. Your favorite Potato chips? Sun Chips
10. What cd have you been listening to lately? James Galway - The Man with the Golden Flute
11. What kind of car do you drive?  1998 Explorer
12. Favorite sandwich?  Braunschweiger
13. What characteristics do you despise? Unfaithfulness, deceitfulness, lying
14. What are your favorite clothes? comfy casuals
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A family cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever brand fits
17. Where would you want to retire? I am retired :)
18. Favorite time of day? Dusk
19. Where were you born?  Altadena, CA
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Olympics
21. Who do you think will not send this back? who knows?  It might be in a journal or two
22. Person you expect to send it back first? SEE # 21
23. Pepsi or Coke?  Do people really drink Pepsi?
24. Beavers or Ducks? Ducks
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? night person, if I can stay awake
26. Pedicure or Manicure? Expensive, but I do both every couple of months
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes!  Doggies are trained now!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Pretty
29. What is your best childhood memory? Getting "lost" with Mom
30. Have you ever been toilet papering? Nope
31. Been in a car accident? yup
32. Favorite restaurant? Joe's Crab Shack
33. Favorite flower?  Tulips, Daisies
34. Favorite ice cream? Hagen Daaz - Dulce de Leche
35. Favorite fast food restaurant? BurgerKing - Best fries
36. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None yet.
37. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Christian tag group
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Catherine's Clothing
39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? It would be cool to see other answers than mine and Phil's
40. Last person you went to dinner with?  Rob & Andrea
41. How many tattoos do you have? I leave that to others
42. How many people are you sending this to? Those who read my journal
43. What time did you finish this e-mail?  What e-mail?
44. Favorite magazine?  National Geographic
45. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? Jesus, my Lord and Savior
46. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing? Volunteering where I am most needed 
 
I wonder why I can't change my font now - no matter what?  Hmmm - Phil . . . ?  Did you do this?  Oh well, I've enjoyed it anyway.
 
  Love and Blessings to you all, Penny
 
 
 
 
     

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so much alike!  I hate tongue, brains and Pepsi too, LOL.  Penny what IS CSI?  It seems to be all the rate, I keep hearing about it, and I don't even know what it is, LOL.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Kewl answers.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I will do this so watch out for my post
Hugs

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Dear Penny,
hugs! Not for teh faint of heart! lol! thanks for this entertaining meme!
love ya,nat

Anonymous said...

Well, Penster, I can deal with the tongue and brains no problem, but no middle name?  Why not give yourself one, eh?  As for #45, you'll be doing that anyway!  Very enlightening, thanks.  CATHY

Anonymous said...

Penny,
This is Leslie & Brom,
you stopped by my journal a while ago and I never commented until now.  I sincerely apologize for that.  I am still tring to get used to this whole jouranal thing.  

thanks so VERY much for your words of encouragement concerning me and Brom.  He is a miracle to me and the lives he touches. If it were not for the good lord above and the miracle he put in my life through Brom, I truely don't know how I would be today.  

Your journal is lovely. I did just glance breifly but, will be back real soon to read more when I have a few moments.  Thanks so much for stopping by to read and comment on my journal.  I just posted again so stop by and take a look when you have a few moments if yiu like.
Leslie & Brom