Thursday, March 16, 2006

Go take a look

   

I'll update on my home and family next time.  Just now I want to introduce you all to a new journal.  It's very close to my heart because it is written by my sister in Christ, Arlene.  Arlene and her husband Jon became the directors of the ministry we served in Mexico.  They had their own ministry going - daycare for indigents.  We asked them to pray about taking our place at LTLCC and after prayer and consideration, they accepted, bringing their daycare ministry with them.  What a blessing they are!  We love them so much and encouraged Arlene to start a journal to keep those that love the ministry up to date and meet new people as well.

Please click on the link above or this one:  http://journals.aol.com/reykidsbaja/LittleChildrenAguaViva

I am proud to have my sister Arlene journaling about the act ivies in the ministry that is a part of my heart and soul. It would be great if you would stop by and give her as warm a J-Land welcome as you gave me.

Blessings.

              

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on my way! Love you, lisa

Anonymous said...

Penny, thanks for the invitation... I'll check her out! Bea

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite Pennie -- on my way!  

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link and invitation to meet your sister in Christ.  I will go over right now.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

((Pennie))  Good to see you!  Thanks for popping in the other day.  My alerts are slowly returning, so it was a pleasant surprise to see your comment and then get your alert!  I'll go see your friend. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies