Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hmmmph!

Trying to get my pictures into my FTP space is driving me crazy - thought I had it figured out - tried it - can't find the pictures anywhere!  So after I stomp around the house for a few minutes, I'll do my next entry like I did the last - with You've Got Pictures.  I don't like the box around that - so . . . AOL - couldn't you make this a bit easier for dummies like me?

Now don't say it - I've been to John's site - printed the directions and still messed it up.  Krissy took me through it step by step and I still messed it up.  I want more!!!  I'm not patient.  Why is it I can't just resize my pics where they are and cut and paste?  Will someone tell me that?   AAAARRRGGGHHH!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had trouble to but played and played finally figured it out lol..im trying to im u home to help ya

Anonymous said...

Aww, FTP space is hard for everyone at first.  You will get the hang of it and it will be easy in no time.  I PROMISE!!  Love, Val xox

Anonymous said...

What I did wrong at first was, when I named my pictures before loading them, I didn't put ".jpg" at the end.

Anonymous said...

That FTP space is enough to drive me crazy at times.  I think I go about it in the most backward way as it's the only way I can get the pictures into my FTP space without having to stomp around the house in frustration! Hope you have luck soon, if you don't feel free to e-mail me and I will attempt to tell you my backwards way of doing things. Just don't be offended if I spell it so a 5 year old could do it cuz, that's how I had to learn, very simple!

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

Sara from Saras Days got me sorted with FTP thingy. Now I need to sort aol out. My journal entry earllier wiped instead of saved. Have done it all over again, viewed it only to find the print is spread across a page about a mile wide!
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

I could absolutely NOT follow John's directions correctly, then I found this link, I can't really remember where, I think someone shared it with me?  Anyway, it REALLY helped me!  Hopefully it's a bit easier and will help you as well!!
http://journals.aol.com/kaylaughton/Help/entries/99

Hugs,
Kell

Anonymous said...

It took me forever to learn but I found an easy way to get more then one large pic in.........Kasey

Anonymous said...

The FTP space thing is a killer!!